Global Left Midweek - November 7, 2018
- Google: International Walkout Against Sexism
- Kurdistan: Revolutionary Rojava
- Brazil's Left Promises Unity Against Bolsonario
- Italy: Rossana Rossanda Speaks Bitterness
- Could Left-Wing Populism Take Flight in Canada?
- Africa and Marx 200
- What’s Left in Latin America?
Briana Wallace / India Today (Noida)
Rachel Evans / Links (Sydney)
Diego Sartorato / Green Left Weekly (Sydney)
Diego Bianchi / Il Manifesto Global (Rome)
Alex Ballingall / The Star (Toronto)
Phindile Kunene / Amandla (Cape Town)
Jenny Pearce / Red Pepper (London)
While the right and many international observers tend to divide them into a ‘good’ social democratic left and a ‘bad’ radical left, the reality is much more complex.