Dispatches From the Culture Wars - February 26, 2019
- Dianne Feinstein’s Encounter with the Young Green New Deal Activists
- Filmmaker Spent Months Interviewing Neo-Nazis and Jihadists
- The Number of Hate Groups in the United States Has Reached a Record High
- Antisemites Use the Language of Anti-Zionism. The Two are Distinct
- Reflections on BDS
- ‘Ousted’ From Academe, Steven Salaita is Driving a School Bus to Make Ends Meet
Feinstein was, in fact, demonstrating why climate change exemplifies an issue on which older people should listen to the young.
Deeyah Khan, a Muslim woman, met her enemies — and came away more hopeful than ever.
Experts fear members of white nationalist groups in particular, many of them disillusioned with the political system, could incite violence.
Racism against Jews is surging. But disgust should not silence all critics of Zionism.
By Stephen Zunes
February 11, 2019
University administrators have publicly denounced student governments, as well as professors and academic organizations which boycott Israel, and have even banned pro-Palestinian student groups advocating BDS.
By Emma Pettit
February 19, 2019
Chronicle of Higher Education
A string of tweets that he posted about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict drew considerable outrage.