Media Bits and Bytes - March 19, 2019
- The Making of the Fox News White House
- New Zealand Pulls Murdoch’s Sky News Australia Off the Air Over Mosque Massacre Coverage
- Huawei is Under Siege, and Now It's Going on the Offensive
- How Google Influences the Conversation in Washington
- ‘One Day at a Time’ and Why Netflix Is Not Your Friend
- The Anti-Bernie Sanders Campaign Being Pushed by Former Clinton Staffers, Explained
“Good reporting, kiddo. But Rupert wants Donald Trump to win. So just let it go.”
Meanwhile Fox News complains the left is trying to crack down on free speech.
China's Huawei shunned the spotlight as it grew to become one of the world's top tech companies. Now it's going on the offensive to counter a US campaign aimed at curbing its business.
Google, a shrewd Washington player, has shifted into overdrive and adapted its approach as calls to regulate Big Tech have grown louder.
It was one of TV’s best laughs and best cries. But Netflix is a concern whose purpose is to extract money from you in exchange for entertainment.
By Tara Golshan
March 8, 2019
Clinton’s aides want Sanders to be put through the media wringer.